[STL Geocaching] Re: New cache, needs boat

  • From: Budlvr40@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:08:45 EDT

Cachers;                                                 4/06/02
  A group of neighbors and I are going to the British Virgin Islands in  the
near future. Does anybody want to send an item to a faraway place for what
may be a one time visit to place a cache? This may be tougher than "Island
Adventure" and may never be found?!  But  the chance that its contents could
be spread far and wide is too inviting for me to pass up!
  If there is any interest, or if anyone has any special tips/info that would
be helpfull, email me at budlvr40@xxxxxxx (Bob)
  Need any replies in the next 2 weeks.
               budlvr40