[GeoStL] New cache honoring Aquila

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 08:29:35 -0600

As many of you already know, Aquila of Aquila & Ladyhawk passed away suddenly
over the summer so I decided to place a cache in his honor.
Some of you already know about the cache, but I thought I would let the entire
group know.

It's hidden in N/E Oklahoma, not far from where I now live in Arkansas. It is
GC2JRG5  and is called: In Honor Of Aquila
If any of you are traveling or just feel like making a road trip come pay your
respects to Aquila by finding his cache. And by all means, let me know you're
coming; it would be good to see you!

Eric