[GeoStL] Re: New Year's Caching, New parking lot

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:15:00 -0600

Here are coordinates for the new parking lot and entrance to the area.

N 38o 25.364  W 90o 41.925

As far as I know the old entrance is still open too, the land owners had
granted

an easement to the preserve.

Who's planning this get together ?

Are we bringing food or eating in town afterward ?

Barry, aka Barramus, aka Tumbleoak

[GeoStL] Re: New Year's Caching
  a.. From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  b.. To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  c.. Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 19:09:36 -0600
There is a new parking lot that isn't listed on the cache pages.
I'll grab the coordinates one of these days and do an update.
The new lot is closer to Eureka and much easier to get to.
There is parking for about 20 cars.

Barramus

Barry Bryant
Bryant Services, LLC
www.bryantservices.com
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Remodeling and Repair
of all types.  Electric, Plumbing
Carpentry, Doors and Trim,  Etc.
Kitchens and  Bathrooms Remodeled
Insured for your protection

Real Estate Services
Free Buyer's Agency
Competitive Rate for Sellers
Always looking to purchase distressed properties.