[GeoStL] Re: New Version of My Trails and My Topos

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogerbarnes51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:28:22 -0500

-
OK, I decided to try out Jim's maps. I downloaded My Trails and ran
the install which appears to just extract the files and put them in
C"/Garmin/My Trails which is fine.  But now what do I do?  I started
MapSource but it doesn't see any of the files that were extracted.  I
tried double clicking on them but none of them have a default startup
program.  The readme.txt talks about the maps and installing them but
doesn't address how to start them.  How do I use them?
TIA.

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->