[GeoStL] Re: New SLAGA Officers??

  • From: "nancy cooper" <nbcooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:37:14 -0500

-
Mike,

If you haven't been there already - don't miss Arty's deli - it's a must do in New York.

nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] New SLAGA Officers??
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:34:33 -0500

-

There's been some chatter, but not about the picnic.

I was wondering who our new SLAGA officers were?  I know
Mike and I didn't make it, but I'm sure I'm not the only
one wondering out there. I know that whoever won the
elections will do a fine job.

An email blast hasn't been sent and it's not posted on the
website, should I look someplace else and haven't?

Thanks,
Bridget (Inquiring minds want to know)

Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Steve