[GeoStL] New Geocaching.com cache pages

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:58:40 -0500

I think I have discovered a bug in the new system they are using. Wonder if
anyone else has noticed this. I have a travel bug that is currently showing
up in two caches. Last night I got a notice that it was in the hands of a
cacher who picked it up out of a different cache than it was dropped in. I
chalked that up as there was an interim cacher who didn't log the bug, or
the original placer just goofed. But, the bug was still showing up in the
first cache. Now the bug has been placed in a new cache and it is indicated
so on the bug page and then new cache page. But it is still on the old cache
page.

I am thinking this is due to the new, we won't update the page until someone
new finds the cache deal. Since the cacher who moved him never logged the
cache the bug came from, it has not regenerated.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this or is this just unique to my bug
:).

Jen

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."