[GeoStL] Re: New Case

  • From: Tony Colter <tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:05:47 -0600

I just want the lanyard on the PN-60 to attach on the bottom instead of the
top so that when it's hanging around my neck and I flip it up... it won't
be upside down. That's one of the main reasons I haven't gotten a case
yet. Right now I carry it with the lanyard attached to a battery cover
screw at the bottom of the unit that has a loop on top... and hope that
screw never gives out.

-Tony Colter (Eravau)