[STL Geocaching] New Cache coming ...Heads Up :)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:08:33 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning fellow cachers,

Just wanted to give you guys a headsup ....I am
placing a new cache this afternoon here in Rolla and
as soon as I have the waypoint established I will fill
out the form for approval. Am hoping to have it on
line by the weekend. It is a Collector's cache that I
filled with things from my various collections over
the years so it will be a true "treasure" box.

Wish I lived closer I would love to take a few caching
trips with you ....Have a great day and will be
talking with you soon

Dan (Thunder)

http://movies.yahoo.com/
Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"