[GeoStL] Re: New 60CSX Firmware release

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:57:54 -0600

Great, now I can sleep again at night. Thanks, Garmin.   Bernie.

From: bromley@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] New 60CSX Firmware release
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:01:18 -0600

There is a new firmware version available here:
http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=1245
<http://scripts/webmail.cgi?cmd=url&xdata=~2-da54310085a6ef2d3d23c6edf87a9c8
7c45172af9e9da4919900&url=http!3A!2F!2Fwww8.garmin.com!2Fsupport!2Fdownload_
details.jsp!3Fid=1245>

Here is the change list:

Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:

* Correct German translation of 'delete all waypoints'
* Fix data card unlock failure when 2 cards of the same map set
are used in one device
* Improve sun times for polar regions
* Fix issue where ETA in non motor vehicle modes can be
unreasonably short
* Improve robustness of compass when it would appear uncalibrated
until a power cycle
* Increase precision of distance measurement to the cursor on the
map page
* Allow backlight adjustment on the track back point selection page
* Fix shutdown when editing Estonian Grid coordinates
* Correct daylight saving time for New Zealand
* Improve selection of the names of cross roads with NT maps
* Correct potential shutdown when viewing a vertical profile

Steve

  _____

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power. Play now!
<http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan>