[GeoStL] Re: Needs archived?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

...and my note:

"So you openly tell cachers to violate the rules of the MDC just because a
 cache happens to be there? Way to represent caching to agencies who
have the power to ban caching in all of their areas! I cannot believe
you'd even suggest that."

The problem with your position is that openly flaunting the rules CAN affect
others. The MDC has the power to ban geocaching on all their lands if they
choose to. Is that really worth acting like a "maverick"?

-Michael