[GeoStL] Re: Needs archived?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:28:17 -0500

Not part of my point.. My point was archiving the cache does nothing to
prevent people from climbing the rock.. Two totally different things..
Everyone was acting like the only reason people were breaking the rules was
to find a cache.. My point was the MDC is not interested in enforcing the
rule. There is no signs from the river side. There are no signs on the rock.
It is just for people who are in the parking lot. It would be like me
putting up no trespassing signs only on one side of my property. Very
limiting.. They post No Hunting signs all over the place so no matter which
way you approach a restricted zone, you know there is NO HUNTING. However,
they have failed to do that with the Rock. That was my only point..

Thanks!

Mike

Brawny Bear