[GeoStL] Re: Need someone to capture a webcam cache

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:20:12 -0800 (PST)

LuAnn,

  You should have my cell phone information as well and I would be willing if I
can to capture the picture for you. Just give me a call and let me know the
name or GC number of the cache so I can find the correct camera.

  Dan

LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Caroline & I, we're headed to LA tomorrow.  Sometime in the next few days
I'm hoping to get a webcam cache at the Santa Monica Pier.  I'll know more
about the time/day after I get there.  I will have my computer so I can check
back.  If you would be willing to be my 'friend', email me your phone number.
I have Strider's, he & Rich have helped me in the past, but I don't have Rich's
number anymore.

  I'd really appreciate it!  MamaLu/LuAnn

  By the way..........Josh will be singing at the Grammy's Sunday nite...had to
throw that in!  And, no, I'm not going to be there.

LuAnn