[GeoStL] Need a few good cachers

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 04:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

Can you help introduce Alf Campers, a local chapter of the Family Campers and
RVers, to geocaching?  These folks look to be highly organized.
They've invited SLAGA to help them put geocaching on their agenda for one of
these outings:

June 17-19 Carlyle Lake, IL
July 1-4 Wakonda State Park
July 29-31 Sam A. Baker State Park (float trip)
August 19-21 St. Joe State Park
September 2-5 Sugar Bottom Campground, Coralville, IA
Sept 30 - Oct 2 - Hawn State Park (annual meeting)

This would involve a brief, informal introduction to the game followed by a
group hunt for caches in the area. There would likely be 10-20 participants of
all ages.  Depending on your location and preferences, camping is optional.

If you're interested, contact me off-list and I'll put you in touch.

Tom