[GeoStL] Need a SLAGA Sticker

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:48:55 -0600

This is an APB for a SLAGA sticker.  I plan on putting out a new cache in
Roatan, Honduras in a couple of weeks in front of an ice cream/coffee shop on
the island.  The shop owner is enthusiastic about having the cache there and
thought putting one of our stickers on the front window of the shop.  However,
I don't have a SLAGA sticker.  Does anyone out there have one they would like
to donate?   If so, contact me off-line at: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
thanks.
Bob Pratt
BBD1