[GeoStL] Re: Need Plan B RE: Re: New Year Day's cache hunt

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:47:51 -0600

-
OK I figured it out.  I thought you had the new parking coordinates on the
cache pages.  I wish I would have figured that out as I would have taken off
and tried it from there.  Oh well I went a few other places.

That 50 foot wide corridor was also marked going up the hill/cliff as far as
I could see.  That's what did not make sense.  It definitely does not match
their map.   There was a stake with a pink flag that said property line.  I
could also see another one in the woods about 20 feet off the road where
Valley went North.  (I've got goretex boots but that does not help if the
water is over your boot tops!)

Your neighbors?  I was thinking you lived on the North side of 44, but its
been several years since I've been to your place.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"