[GeoStL] Re: Need Artificial Christmas Trees

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:06:21 -0500

Sid:  Call me at work tomorrow (Wed) at 314-777-3842 and I'll arrange to pick
it up.  I work in St. Charles by HW94 and 370
Thanks!
Bob

Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 07:30:57 -0700
From: dsrat2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Need Artificial Christmas Trees
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a 4 foot one that needs a new home.  I work in Earth City/live in St.
Charles. I will be going out to Creve Ceour Lake to do some maintainance on
Ecccohes of Soccer Cache around 15:45 today if you will be in the area.  If not
email with  a time and place we can meet.

Sid "Missouri Highlander"