[GeoStL] Re: Name that Cache

  • From: Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:45:22 -0800 (PST)

-
No.  The tornado siren woke me up.  And yes you need power for
wireless.  But the power was not out and I can carry my computer which
operates on battery power into the basement (as I did last night).  The
wi-fi connection is always on (unless we lose power).  I highly
recommend a weather radio since it operates on batteries, as I have one
(alarm off).  I was just saying that the computer gave me info much
faster than TV and radar information the radio can't give me.

Mike