[GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:11:13 -0500

That's it! Thanks!

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:06:17 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: Name That CacheTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx n Roll by Rixart I think
...  down in Perry Co.Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the cache that is located in an area that has
unusual geological properties after a heavy rain? I believe it is somewhere in
Missouri, and it was recommended to do the cache after a heavy rain. Or any
suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching this weekend would be appreciated
:D Thanks,Laurie (Denmother)

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more. LuAnn

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.