[GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

More specifically...........

  GCP21H

  "The best time to observe the resurgence would be after a day or two of heavy
rain. The path is sure to be slippery then, and covered by running water in a
few places . If you go at any other time, you'll just have to use your
imagination."

Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Does anyone know the name of the
cache that is located in an area that has unusual geological properties after a
heavy rain? I believe it is somewhere in Missouri, and it was recommended to do
the cache after a heavy rain.

Or any suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching this weekend would be
appreciated :D

Thanks,
Laurie (Denmother)

  Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.

LuAnn