[GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

There's some pictures of the Karst one on my GC page under gallery.  LuAnn

Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thanks, Brad. That one looks beautiful!

-Laurie (Denmother)

---------------------------------
  Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:29:59 -0500
From: brad.wheeling@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Name That Cache

  LuAnn might be right or it is
  Schnurbusch Karst Window perhaps

  On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
    Does anyone know the name of the cache that is located in an area that has
unusual geological properties after a heavy rain? I believe it is somewhere in
Missouri, and it was recommended to do the cache after a heavy rain.

Or any suggestions you have for mud-free geocaching this weekend would be
appreciated :D

Thanks,
Laurie (Denmother)

  Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.

  Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give.
Learn more.

LuAnn