[GeoStL] Re: NOT NGR: We Didn't Make the Survey

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:13:39 -0500

-
I am neither good nor bad -- lately. Just merely am. But, who knows, that could all change with this email. You never know...

Say what you want, but I introduced her to geocaching AND invited her to the Spring picnic. I told her to look YOU up. *I* won't be there. :+) (evil laugh)

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: <bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx>
From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] NOT NGR: We Didn't Make the Survey

So .. (s) q-ing (s) ribs (s) chopping (s) veggies (s) phone (s) survey (s) St.
Louis County Parks(s)
Twenty minutes and an intense lesson on geocaching later I was finished with
the survey.

(s)

I have to wonder (s)

Nancy