[GeoStL] Re: NOT NGR: We Didn't Make the Survey

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:10:25 -0500

I think she must have been  getting used to the answers by GEE o cachers. She
asked me, "Don't you people ever stay home?"  According to her we have been in
about 20 of the 38 in the last year -- and not all for geocaching.  Some didn't
seem to make the survey -- Sioux Passage, Bissell House and Spanish Lake.  She
said we had been to 20 parks in the last year. That surprised me.

Nancy