[GeoStL] NGR-your Mon

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:03:22 -0600

-
Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she will recover real soon.
Voting would be the least of my worries under the circumstances.  Bernie

My parents have just been disenfranchised.  My mom had a heart attack and is
in the hospital 100 miles away from home  and it's too late to get an
absentee ballot.  My dad is here with her so he can't vote either. It's too
late to get an absentee ballot but they were welcome to go to the
unhandicapped-accessible county courthouse today and vote early.

Oh wait is this geocaching related? Here..  we could compare it to ..  is it
really a find if you don't sign the log?
Or ..  better yet -- St. John's has some of the best hospital cafeteria food
going. You all should really consider having one of your Friday lunches
there (here).  Or ..  based on the fact that subscribers are dropping like
flies, we could probably now just talk about whatever we darn well want
couldn't we??

Nancy