[GeoStL] NGR...sad news from the Jones home

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:32:37 -0600

-

 Some of you have met our dog K.C. on caching trips. I am sad to report that we
had to have her put to sleepyesterday evening. The kids were playing with her
at my Mother-in-laws house. When Dale and I turned the corner she saw us and
ran into the street. She got hit by another truck and her injuries were severe.
She made it to the Vet's office and we all got to tell her good-bye. Dale and
Corey were with her as she was put to sleep. The kids are having a rough time
with this especially since they saw her get hit. PLease keep us all in your
prayers.

Arlene (JonesCrew)

from this