[GeoStL] Re: NGR's and other things

  • From: MBG <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:08:33 -0600

I voted... for free ice cream!

On Nov 4, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Andrew Senger wrote:

Not to mention that many of the politic topics will end within a week anyway!

If you haven't voted yet, DO IT! Or don't -- it's your right to decide.

Andrew

On 11/4/08, Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IMHO Stephen hit the nail on the head when he said we are all friends here. I think that is the exact reason we drift off topic on occasion. I run a bb and we have the same problem of drifting off topic. BUT a lot of the people there have known each other for years and general chit chat is posted sometimes.

I think everyone needs to step back and take a deep breath and regroup. Emotions are running very high in here right now.

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.

--
Andrew Senger