[GeoStL] NGR's and other things

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:00:56 -0800 (PST)

IMHO Stephen hit the nail on the head when he said we are all friends here. I
think that is the exact reason we drift off topic on occasion. I run a bb and
we have the same problem of drifting off topic. BUT a lot of the people there
have known each other for years and general chit chat is posted sometimes.

I think everyone needs to step back and take a deep breath and regroup.
Emotions are running very high in here right now.

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.