[GeoStL] Re: NGR...cache kitties

  • From: <m.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:35:07 -0400

-
Arlene the pics were great!  Those are the cutest little kitties I've seen.
Unfortunately, we have 3 bigger kitties that are too spoiled for words.  Good
luck finding a new home for them!

Can SLAGA adopt them?  They can be the official Geo-kitties...guardians of the
cache!  We can make T-shirts!  Too cute!

mariel