[GeoStL] NGR-bargain!!!

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:37:32 -0600

I thought I would share this site with those of you who like bargains. My
sister and I have both used this site and have had no problems. We have ordered
lots of their free items. I placed an order today for a T-shirt, post-it-notes,
a rubber stamp, calendar (with 13 different pics), 250 business cards and my
total was only $12.50 with shipping and handling! Hope it is OK to post the
site here.

www.vistaprints.com

Arlene
Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007