[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 11:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

-
Tim, I was going to say the same thing. The
Globe-Democrat has been out of print since 1987. Maybe
the guy had stepped in the wayback machine with Mr
Peabody...

Max...

--- Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The Globe? Didn't it close years ago?
>

> Tim
>

> www.tueltzen.smugmug.com
>
>   _____

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr