[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:34:48 -0500

Good for you, Jack.  Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Anderson
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 8:13 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

Bernie,

It's a small, small globe that we live on!  That is weird, I still have the
radios and still use them.  Thanks again for selling them to me, also the
buying of them lead me to doing that great cache named 623.

Jack

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The weirdest thing just happened to me. I just got a phone call asking me if
I still had those radios for sale. I said-what radios. He said the Midlands.
I asked where he saw the ad and he replied in the Globe on Monday. I sold
those radios to Pandy Andy one year ago and even then, they were not
advertised in the Globe. If anyone has an explanation for this, please let
me know. I think I'm being had.  Bernie