[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Strange call

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:56:45 -0500

MessageI had something similiar yesterday.  I have some ATV wheel/tires
advertised on my ISP's free classifieds. I received this email yesterday,
twice, eleven minutes apart.

Hi,
1)is this item still available for sale??
2)where are you located?
3)may i know why, you want to sell it?
4)Has this item involved in any damage before?
5)can i see more picx??
6)do i need to repair?
7)what year is this item manufactured?
8)what is the final price?
9)can you help me determine the weigth?
10)i will like to know if you do accept a
certified cashiers check or money order as mode of
payment?
11)i have a freight company on my own will be
available for them? because the operate 7:00am
to7:00pm mon-saturday i will be glad to read from you
soonest..

Notice number 5, they ask for more picx. There were no photos to begin with.
Why ask for "more"?  Notice the terrible grammar in several places.  I didn't
answer it.

Gale