[GeoStL] Re: [NGR]Re: Re: How many cachers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:15:05 -0800 (PST)

Please tell me where all of you are finding your number?

  Ladybug STL

David Diederich <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Does finding three caches in a year mean still caching?  If so then me too.

Jim Bensman <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   -
www.geocaching.com started on September 2, 2000. So how many of us in SLAGA
are there that joined within the first year and are still caching? I know
there is Strider; Glenn and JoA; Tim, Pam and Molly; Mean Gene; Barramus;
konopapw; and me. Anyone else? BruceS, but he stopped caching.

I am a Charter Member. I don't remember exactly what that is, but I think
it is those who were the first to pay for a membership. Does anyone
remember what the Charter Membership was?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"