[GeoStL] NGR-Operation clean Stream this Saturday.

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:01:43 -0500

-
I just got this email from SCHAPE, a cacher who's been around for a while
but keeps a low profile, and doesn't subscribe to our maillist. He wanted me
to pass this on to see if anyone is interested in helping out this Saturday
with Operation Clean Stream. It will be the Meramec river from Glencoe to
Castlewood.

>Hey Just wanted to let you know "Operation Clean Stream" is Saturday. Our
group is cleaning from Glencoe >access to Castlewood dumping trash the first
time in Sherman, then again at Castlewood. If you know of any >geocachers
wanting to join in (and have access to a canoe) feel free to have them email
me or call my buddy >Mark Bode for more info. A picnic for all involved
follows at Greentree Park in Kirkwood. Its always a good >time for all. Talk
to you later. SCHAPE

If anyone is interested, I'll send you SCHAPE's email address and Mark
Bode's phone number.

Rich

Subject field