[GeoStL] Re: NGR-Another 1 gig MicroSD deal - $2.95 after rebate

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 05:13:19 -0600

-
  I would NOT BUY from Buy.com. Their 6 month rating is 2.24 out of 10 =
and
their lifetime rating is 4.72. I normally will not purchase from a =
company
that does not at least have a rating of 8. This is just my personal =
opinion.
I have seen it over and over that the stores with the very very low =
prices
have very very low ratings.  Bernie