[GeoStL] NGR something fun to do this weekend

  • From: Dave <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:20:15 -0500

-
If you can't make it to Dan's 50th or the towboats in Grafton, come see me make
something out of 20 tons of Meramec River Sand.

I'll be at Ballwin Days all day Saturday and Sunday in Vlasis Park off
Manchester Road sculpting the City of Ballwins new logo.

Live music (the Smash Band), rides, games, kids area, parade, arts and crafts.

While you are there, check out the brand new giant playground for kids.

pntball wrote:

> -
> here is something different to try for a change it is the towboat festival in
> grafton.it is mostly free and lots of caches in the area to complete.i will
> be going sunday and heading to calhoun to finish some caches then heading
> north for somemore.hope to get up to the twain area for some time.pntball
>
> here is the link for the festival page
> http://www.greatriverroad.com/Cities/Grafton/towfest.htm

Subject field