[GeoStL] NGR: someone to do drywall & plumbing repair?

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:02:56 -0500

I am forwarding a request from a friend.  Let me know if you have any
recommendations, and I will forward them to her.  Thanks!!

I need to find someone (contractor?) who can install ceiling drywall, and
probably do plumbing repair.  I live in the downstairs unit of a condominium
and there is damage on the ceiling that obviously started with some manner
of plumbing problem in the upstairs unit.  There is no visible damage
upstairs, so the source of the problem must be between the floor upstairs
and the ceiling downstairs.  I am in South St Louis County.