[GeoStL] Re: NGR- saving trees

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:25:06 -0600

-
done, your "vacation" tag was set. I un-set it and you should get mail again.

glenn

At 04:40 PM 1/3/2004, you wrote:

-
I am back from TX. Sounds like I missed some good cache hunts. Dan, I tried
to email you about Watchtower, but everytime I tried to send mail either
through my email or gc, something crashed. Oh well. Anyway, you have
probably already seen it is there.

Roger, I heard you talked to my friend Danl in Wichita :). Hope you enjoy
the music!

Anyway, I have a question for conservation types. The land next to our
subdivision has a nice little woods area that is home to owls, hawks,
coyotes, etc. This land has apparently been purchased and these trees will
be wiped out. We are wondering there is anyway to get the conservation dept,
etc to help us save this habitat? Does anyone know who I could contact or if
there is any hope?

Jen

~ freed any good books lately? ~ BookCrossing.Com

http://www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com