[GeoStL] Re: NGR: pictures

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 20:59:52 -0500

-
Lightroom did it when I imported. It asked where, I said i was geocaching at the lake of the ozarks state park, boom, there was a map and then i moved the pin over to where our camp was, boom, all the picts were tagged. I did that right after looking at some geocaching stuff and writing a geocaching note or two.

GC-RGS wrote:
-
So the DX40x puts the coords in the meta data or do you need to add that?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>