[GeoStL] Re: NGR - passwords on Windows7

  • From: Jonathan Mertz <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 22:06:09 -0500

I know there are Linux utilities that let you boot into them from CD, load
the Windows XP registry on the hard drive, and change an account password.
(You can't retrieve it as it's encrypted, but you can change it.) I don't
know if there is a version that works with 7, but it's certainly worth a
look.

-Jon