[GeoStL] NGR or is it... You decide!

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

-

--- Dave <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree: life is too short -- especially to waste
> time on messages that don't match the subject
> line...

Apparently it is not too short to complain about
something that will never change. In all my email list
there are those who don't pay that much attention to
the subject line and there are those who do with a
with a passion.

Every once in a while, someone will ask someone else
to start using the subject line the way they use it.
This causes me to be more aware for a second and I
start to notice how folks use the subject line.
Nothing ever changes for very long. People do things
differently and aren't often changed by outside
efforts.

I scan the first lines of the body of an email to
decide wether or not to read before deleting.

Stephen