[GeoStL] Re: NGR or is it!!!

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:44:02 -0600

-
"old bygone of Message Board days"

What ..  are you like  112??   LOL

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR or is it!!!

-
It's an old bygone of Message Board days.  Those that only care about
the discussion at hand (Geocaching) won't read the "NGR" threads, no
matter the subject.

However, most of us have had our curiosity piqued and will read the
message anyway.

FWIW, I don't care about the NGR tag.  I read every email to the group.

Andrew

On Feb 2, 2008 9:11 PM, Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I just don't understand how tagging a message NGR really solves anything?

Thanks for any clarity offered.

Stephen

--
Andrew Senger