[GeoStL] Re: NGR new diet

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:58:59 -0500

-
What a riot!

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:42 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] NGR new diet

-

sorry for the spam, but i laughed so hard i almost burst my anurism. I
know
some of you will enjoy this, but go see your doctor first ....

Yesterday, at Wal-Mart, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for
my lab
Napoleon. While I was standing in line about to check out, a woman
behind me
asked if I had a dog. First thing I thought was 'where is your sign
lady?',
but I decided to go with it... so ... on impulse, I told her that no, I
didn't
have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina weight loss Diet again. I
also
told her I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last
time,
but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit
with
tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her
that
it was essentially a perfect diet, and that the way that it works is,
you load
your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time
you feel
hungry. The food is nutritionally complete... so I was going to try it
again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story to say the least. Totally horrified, the lady
asked
if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told
her
no; I had stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car
hit us
both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he
was
laughing so hard. WAL-MART asked me not to shop there anymore.

this