[GeoStL] NGR new diet

  • From: bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:42:09 -0400

-

sorry for the spam, but i laughed so hard i almost burst my anurism. I know
some of you will enjoy this, but go see your doctor first ....

Yesterday, at Wal-Mart, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my lab
Napoleon. While I was standing in line about to check out, a woman behind me
asked if I had a dog. First thing I thought was 'where is your sign lady?',
but I decided to go with it... so ... on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't
have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina weight loss Diet again. I also
told her I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time,
but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care unit with
tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that
it was essentially a perfect diet, and that the way that it works is, you load
your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel
hungry. The food is nutritionally complete... so I was going to try it again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story to say the least. Totally horrified, the lady asked
if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her
no; I had stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us
both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was
laughing so hard. WAL-MART asked me not to shop there anymore.