[GeoStL] Re: NGR : looking for indoor payground hwy 40 & 270

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 10:11:32 -0500

-
Also at 270 AND Manchester right be hind the shell station is an indoor waterpark that a few girls at work take their little ones to. They say that is it very cool. Wave pools and all kinds of other neat things.

Laura DeWeese wrote:
At 270 & Manchester (which about a mile south of hwy 40) is Westfield West County Mall, and they have an indoor playland. A few blocks east on Manchester is a McDonald's with an indoor playland. If I think of any others I will post again.

*/pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    as most of you know already i have full custody of my 2 1/2 year
    old girl and shoud retain full custody. the problem is that
    lildevil (tammy) is going to recieve supervised visitations of her
    and we need to locate an indoor playground so these visits can
    occur.we are looking for a 1/2 way spot for the visits, she lives
    at hwy 55 and reevis barracks rd and i live at hwy 70 and 5th
    street in st charles. any and all input both positive and negative
    would be appreciated but we have to locate a spot before august
    9th when the trial is set.
    thanks a million pntball.
    if you would prefer to call me instead of posting please call
    636-352-8660.