[GeoStL] Re: NGR : looking for indoor payground hwy 40 & 270

  • From: Laura DeWeese <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 07:00:16 -0700 (PDT)

At 270 & Manchester (which about a mile south of hwy 40) is  Westfield West
County Mall, and they have an indoor playland.  A  few blocks east on
Manchester is a McDonald's with an indoor  playland.  If I think of any others
I will post again.

pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  as most of you know already i have full
custody of my 2 1/2 year  old girl and shoud retain full custody. the problem
is that lildevil  (tammy) is going to recieve supervised visitations of her and
we need  to locate an indoor playground so these visits can occur.we are
looking  for a 1/2 way spot for the visits, she lives at hwy 55 and reevis
barracks rd and i live at hwy 70 and 5th street in st charles. any and  all
input both positive and negative would be appreciated but we have  to locate a
spot before august 9th when the trial is set.
  thanks a million pntball.
  if you would prefer to call me instead of posting please call 636-352-8660.