[GeoStL] NGR: geocaching Digest V7 #142 -- now: spurtle hunt

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:38:03 -0500

Yeah ..  that's it!

Apparently "The Hunt for the Spurtle" was quite the adventure for all involved.
So much so, they called home so the spurtle maker could speak with me. I was
honored. I've never been singled out to be spoken to by a maker of a spurtle.
He said everyone was up in arms in search of the elusive spurtle. He said the
reports were that spurtles were searched for from vendors near and far -- and
no one even knew what it was LOL. He reported that there were rumors the King
and the members of the  court  were  looking for "my" spurtle.

He wanted to know what was my spurtle-need  motivation. I told him I wandered
on to his page from the Ren Faire page, came across the "spurtle" and that not
only did this seem like a really fun word to say, but it appears to be
something every household should have ;so,  I called my daughter and told her
not to come home without the perfect spurtle.  He assured me it's happening.
There was also talk of a "Spurtle Success Group Picture".  (I know you can't
wait ..  can you?)

Nancy