[GeoStL] Re: NGR: california wildfires

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:35:26 -0600

-
Those are amazing and frightening pictures.

At the height of the fires I sat up one night watching the live
helicopter feed from some TV station in CA for about an hour.  I can
live in the Midwest  with our threat of floods and tornadoes but those
wildfires scared the you know what out of me.
Thanks for the link.
Susan