[GeoStL] NGR - business opportunity

  • From: "d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx" <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:05:31 -0400

-

I'm looking for someone that can design/update three to four small busines=
(hobby) related websites=2E

The websites would typically consist of a main page with links, descriptiv=
text, photographs and/or slideshows, reply forms=2E

I would be looking for a uniform look, easy navigation, and the ability fo=
me to make future updates=2E

I would be willing to pay about $100 per site=2E

If you are interested, please email me off the list=2E

d-a-v-e@swbell=2Enet