[GeoStL] Re: NGR: anybody want some orange daylilies?

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 19:07:33 -0500

Even if no one takes them right away, you can pull them up, stick them in a
bucket and they'll last for a long time. I have irises and a couple of lilies I
did this with two years ago  and they are fine in the container. I've slowly
been adding them back into our yard and they're going strong.

Nancy