[GeoStL] NGR: You're invited to a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show!

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:21:37 -0600

-
I'd like to invite you to join me for a sensational time with good friends
and good food! A Pampered Chef Kitchen Show is a great way to have fun and
see exciting kitchen tools in action. Plus, you'll have an opportunity to
sample easy mealtime solutions that will save you time in the kitchen...
giving you more time with family and friends.

Date/Time:  Thu, Jan 6, 2005 7:00 PM

Location:  Sunset Hills

If you are interested in attending, please e-mail me and I will give you the
address (and the coordinates, if you wish).

Thanks!
Laura (a.k.a. purple)

Subject field